02 F350 PSD: "Bad" fuel gauge

Been getting bad readings from the gauge immediately after fill up. Sometimes it'll show full when I start up, then immediately drop to "E" with the low fuel warning. Other times, when I fill it, it'll only read 1/4 or 1/3 tank, than s-l-o-w-l-y rise to "F" over the next 10- 15 min. I guess this a warranty problem B4 the warranty runs out. Anyone have similar prob ?

R.

Reply to
Rudy