1995 Ford F250

I'm having very poor acceleration with my truck. 1995 Ford F250, 5.8, 2WD, AC, PS.
I did a tune up but it hasn't helped at all. When I push the gas
pedal it just bogs and slowly gains speed. If I floor it, it revs very fast and shifts hard then gains speed. The engine starts and idles fine.
Any thoughts?
Harvey
snipped-for-privacy@dowd.com wrote:

Have you tried this ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqs8QWvssmg&feature=player_embedded

Snake oil - works equally well in the oil, gas, or rubbed on the outside of the truck.
Ed

1) plugged up fuel filter
2) plugged catalytic convertor - or other exhaust sustem restriction (I once had a Datsun where the picpe collasped internall -outside looked fine - inside was a mess - could not reve the engine past around 4500 rpm's even under no load.
3) transmission problem???
Ed

Site Timeline