91 Explorer

Hi group

I have a 91 Explorer and sometimes when I let it sit for a few days it wont start. (no Spark) but after cranking it for awhile it will. Jiggled the wires coming into the coilpack and it started. I looked closely at the connectors but didn't see any broke,corroded ect. whats up here any one have any Ideas. Also I have flushed the Rad.and Heater core changed the thermostat. but the Temp gauge is very low and get almost no heat out of the car. Any help is appreciated. TNX Joe

Reply to
~oddball