1992 Ford Explorer 4WD wont engage in any gear except reverse...

Explorer was driving okay when I dropped off my son at a friends, put the truck in reverse, backed up then put it into drive, nothing happend. I have changed the tranny fluid and filter but still nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
hueyusmc

Just curious. Will your truck start when the selector is in reverse or drive?

Reply to
To Arms!!

Reply to
Big Shoe