94 ford ranger rear body panels

Hello--

I am new to this newsgroup and was wondering if I can ask a couple quick questions about my 1994 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0L V6 truck. First off, I was in an accident in January and dented every panel on the truck. I am replacing one of the fenders which was the main area of damage. Now, I am interested in replacing the other panels. My only problem is that I have been looking online for replacement parts, but have found nothing. Do they even sell rear body panels for ford rangers? And, secondly, is there any information to better inform me about body replacement online? I have been looking for the past month, and still absolutely nothing. If you do have any information that could help, please reply back as soon as possible.

--Brian

Reply to
Brian

You are looking for the rear quarter panels or fleetsides. Most aftermarket companies don't bother with those large panels. Probably have to buy them from a dealer or wrecking yard. They aren't the easiest parts to change either.

Reply to
Scott

Reply to
Brian

If the entire bed is dented, I would suggest going to a junk yard and look for a entire bed. Usually the bold in the floor of the bed and wiring are about all you will need to undo. Did this to a 66 F-150. Was better than I probably could have done taking it to a body shop. And cheaper I am sure...

Reply to
David Coleman