So who makes Wild Country tires for Les Schwab? Anyone know?

If it is Bridgestone, OK. If it is Goodyear, I'm staying with the Bridgestone name on the side of the tires....

Thanks,

H.

Reply to
Rowbotth

I don't think they are made by one of the big names......

Reply to
Steve

I didn't know he was that big. He has his own manufacturing facilities?

Wow. Even Sears buys from one of the big boys.

H.

Reply to
Rowbotth

They are distributed by Molt-Mile Tire, which is owned by parent company Kelly Springfield.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I meant, "Multi-Mile", which is owned by Kelly Springfield.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Thanks.