95 F250 Brake Hydraulics

I have a problem with the ABS system on the rear brakes of my F250 (has disc brakes on the front). It has a new master cylinder, new ABS valve unit (bolted on frame uder driver's seat), and the rear brakes and brake cylinders are new. I have a hard pedal when the engine is turned off. When I start the engine the brake pedal goes mushy.

Appreciate any help I can get on my problem

Reply to
Dacurrys

Check the sensor. I can't tell you exactly where it's located but this was my problem some time ago.

HiltonFarms