'94 9000 CSE - brake pedal sinking to floor

I have a sinking brake pedal on my '94 9K CSE - I went to the Saabsite.com, and find this for non-ABS:

"when sitting at a stop sign or stop light with your foot on the brake pedal that the pedal seems to continue to move toward the floor very slowly. The rubber seals in the master cylinder tend to wear around the edges causing leaking past the seals. Replacement of the master cylinder is the repair"

So what is the likely failed part for an ABS system? The accumulator?

Reply to
cs

More often than not, it is the spring inside the master cyl that brakes and surprise...the pedal drops to the floor. Mine died at 45K miles in the middle of an intersection. I was not impressed. Repair bill was around 350-

Reply to
Fritz001k

Reply to
Fritz001k