96 ford ranger

my ford ranger shuts off in the morning when i am going down a hill. It turns right back on after a few turns. I have checked the alternator and i have a brand new battery, i recently replace the fuel filter. Does anyone have an idea of what it might be

Reply to
melly717

Melly, double check your fuel shut off switch. It also could be that you dont have enough gas in your tank???

Reply to
pkurtz2