'98 E-350 5.6 T -won't stay running

I just got this a couple of weeks ago so I haven't bonded yet. When cold, sometimes I have to tease the throttle for a minute or two or it will stall. It runs perfect otherwise. It only has 33k and I haven't even popped the hood yet. Does this sound familiar or do I just do a general tune-up?

Also, the rear air conditioning fan can be heard running but no flow reaches the roof vents.

Reply to
Tom Gardner