Alloy wheel cleaning?

Just wondering what people are using to clean their alloy wheels. I have an '07 Ranger Sport 4x4 and it's brutal keeping the alloys clean. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Stunning Steve

Best cleaner I have found is some Mercedes-Benz branded stuff that I got from a friend. Apparently it was released because M-B had a real problem with brake dust a few years back.

I've seen on some of the saturday AM car shows a product that claims to seal alloys so that dirt (and presumably brake dust as well) washes off much easier. Haven't tried it. (no longer own a car with alloy wheels)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel