came down from truckee and

came down from truckee and Concord,ca Police 350lb. Ron Turner who stops people that have 820lbs. in a F150. little cop ron stoped me for having 820lbs. in a F150. First he called the owner of a tow co. to come over were he stoped me and look at my truck to see if i was over loaded then he called for a chp portable scale to get the wt of my truck he could not get one then he had me drive to the chp truck scales on the hwy to get the wt of my truck no one was there then he had me drive to moving co. and had me drive on there scale to get wt of my truck with me in it . the scale said i was not over wt. but he gave me a ticket for overloaded tire load range total wt. in the truck was me and 2 boxes = 820lbs. .

got to court i showed him how to do the math on the tire load range and he walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

Reply to
jimmydommer