Headlight suggestions for 98/99 Ranger?

I broke the turn signal/corner marker light on the front driver side of my 98 ranger. Part of me wants to just go to the junk yard and get a replacement. However, I've really been displeased with the lighting on this truck. Anyone have anything they'd suggest I look at?

Thanks

Reply to
DanKMTB

You can most likely get something relatively cheap on ebay and replace both sides. Whether it's better or not you won't know till you install it.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher