Concord,ca Police Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black

Concord,ca Police Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black pig cop who stops people that have 820lbs. in a F150 and First the cop called for chp portable scale to get the wt of my truck he could not get one then he had me go to the chp truck scale on the hwy to get the wt of my truck no one was there then he had me go to moving co. and had me drive on there scale to get wt of my truck with me in it . the scale said i was not over wt. but he gave me a ticket for overloaded tire load range . total wt. in the truck was me and 2 boxes = 820lbs. just before he let me go he told me to strip with 2 backup girl cops and then gave me a ticket for overloaded tire load range.

got to court i showed him how to do the math on the tire load range and he walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

Ron tuner who is 300lb black dirty pig cop needs to go Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a dirty BLACK cop that needs to move to iraq and wear a usa military uniform.

Toilets Police employees in Concord, California, filed a $30 million lawsuit against the Concord Police Department after they found a hidden in the restroom.

Reply to
eagleforceops

// SPAM S N I P here //

Awwww shuddup Crybaby.......

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply to
neee

This crap again? Wasnt this done a couple years ago?

Reply to
RM v2.0

Yup, apparently the racist asshole likes to re-post old shit.

Reply to
azwiley1

I think he just got released from SOMEWHERE.....

Gunner

Reply to
gunner

They should have kept him!