Concord,ca Polices stops people that

Concord,ca Polices stops people that have 820lbs. in a ford F150. 2 cops stopped me and would not let me go for 5 hours until they could figure out if i was overweight.

the cops called for chp portable scale to get the wt of my truck he could not get one then they had me go to the chp truck scale on the hwy to get the wt of my truck no one was there then they had me go to moving co. and had me drive on there scale to get wt of my truck with me in it . the scale said the 2 boxes in ny bed with me in the truck was 820lbs, i was not over wt. but they gave me a ticket for over loaded tire load range. total wt. in the truck with me in it me and was 820lbs. just before they let me one cop gave me a ticket for overloaded tire load range.

got to court i showed the cops how to do the math on the tire load range and he walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

concord,ca Police employees in Concord, California, filed a $30 million lawsuit against the Concord Police Department after they found a hidden in the restroom.

Reply to
suleybrown

this is what happens because these AO cops don't know what the F they are doing.

Reply to
ZBOXMAN94506

Blithering imbecile Google-poster.

Reply to
Plonk Turtle

Who is "a"? Never heard of 'im. Or is it 'er?

Reply to
Paul D. DeRocco

It's a baseball player that belongs to the Oakland A's.

;)

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Lawrence