DIY disk brake pad replacement - Thank you

Thanks all for your input on all my little questions, really appreciate it. What brought all this on was yesterday I had taken our Pontiac GP in for service and was told it needed front brakes @ $329.00, the bill showed $90.00 + for the pads, don't think so again. Anything else to add, please feel free.

Reply to
Paul O.