F250 wiper problem

On my 1997 F250 the wipers have decided not to work. Nothing, completly dead. I checked the 30A fuse as sugested in the Haynes manual, it's OK 12v on both sides. Where do I look from there? Anyone got ideas?

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@magma.ca

Reply to
Allan

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:33:37 +0000, Allan rearranged some electrons to form:

have you tried the switch?

Reply to
David M

My 2000 F250 was recalled for a potentially defective intermittent wiper controller. Ford was saying that on some trucks that had this fail, all wiper operation stopped.

Perhaps yours has a similar controller?

--Mort

Reply to
Mort