first of all, thanks to everyone that takes the time and effort to help

Those of us who 'get lost from time to time.' I have a 1998 Expedition been running rough for a while, I changed the fuel filter..fuel was very dirty, hadn't been that long since I had changed it, so maybe 'bad' fuel, ran her, then about a week later, changed the fuel filter again, clean this time. Still running very rough, at idle. Preformed fine on the road, plenty of power, smooth acceleration. A few days later, rough idle turned into 'skipping' missing, sluggish performance. " dead skip" at least one. Checked the trouble codes..they are as follows. 02 sensor circuit bank 1 sensor 2

02 sensor heater circuit bank 2 sensor 2 Lack of HO2S11 switch sensor indicates lean Lack of HO25S11 sens indicates lean Cylinder 3 misfire System too lean bank 1 System too lean bank 2 Haven't worked on cars in a while so pretty lost..any help is greatly appreciated..

I've been working on cars all my life, it seems..but things have changed, don't guess I haven't. Thanks Again, As Always, I Am.

Reply to
CarlThomas

At Thu, 02 May 2013 23:18:08 +0000, CarlThomas rearranged some electrons to write:

Bad O2 sensors perhaps? Try changing them.

Reply to
David