Ford 150 Battery Drain

It sounds like you have a bad diode in the alternator and power is bleeding out to ground.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony

Ross Richardson

Gotta hate it when you have more than one problem, makes it hard to diagnose.

The worst I ever had was: Ignition module, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pickuptube, frame fuel pump. These all went at the same time. Took me months to get it all figured out.

L8r, Jeff

Reply to
Hawk

Reply to