Ford Factory Limited Slip 10.25

I have a 10.25 in my '91 F-250 with 200K miles on it. It's a diesel so it should last me for several more years. I was considering rebuilding the factory limited slip but have heard from several places that they pretty worthless. My question is, how bad are they? Should I consider the auburn gear differential? I didn't want to spend too much money and would have gone with a loc-right if I had the open diff. Thanks.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug