Ford Ranger/Motorhome tow kit

We bought a new tow deal for our 94 Ranger to pull behind our Bounder motorhome and my Dad passed away and we sold the motorhome.So we have no use for it and it has never been used. It is currently mounted on or Ranger. we have around $2000.00 in it but if anyone is interested and has a reasonable offer and wants more info please email me. Tony_Stewart snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins JustaBenz