Get an extra $500 Rebate from Ford

My salesman clued me in on this offer. I laughed when I saw it but what the hell. For a $30 membership they give an extra $500 rebate so it's $470 extra off, I'll take it.

FORD Became the official cars, trucks and SUVs in 2002.

Ford joins the sponsorship team of the AQHYA and AQHA World Championship Shows and sponsors the Ford Challenge division race of the MBNA America Quarter Horse Racing Challenge. In addition, Ford supports the American Quarter Horse Foundation scholarship program.

Ford has teamed with AQHA to provide a $500 member incentive toward the purchase of any Ford vehicle (excluding special editions). The $500 incentive is in addition to all other publicly available Ford Motor Company retail offers in effect at the time of purchase or lease. This incentive may not be used in combination with other private offers. Note: A, X, Z, D plans are excluded. For complete incentive details, visit your local Ford dealer. Just show your Ford dealer your AQHA membership card for the $500 member incentive. You must be an AQHA member for at least thirty days to qualify.

Jerry P

Reply to
Jerry P

Besides this deal from the AQHA, does anyone know of similar deals for members of other organizations?

Thanks,

Sandy

Reply to
nospam