I need help tightening parking brake on E350 Please!

I need help tightening parking brake on E350 Please!

I have a E350 15 passenger van. I would like to tighten the parking brake but can't figure out how. In my manual it says that it is self adjusting, yet when I apply the parking brake, it does not hold the vehicle at all when parked.

Please help if you can!!!!

Darwin

Reply to
Darwin