I've been selling NAPA parts for 18 years

DitaFuck the Lying Parts Store Clerk whined:

Where did you hear that line of bull about NAPA? I've been selling NAPA parts

for 18 years

lmfao.

Working as a clerk in daddy's NAPA Auto Parts Store.

$500k a year, eh?

and the ignition parts have always been ECHLIN, if you buy the premium line. It

is equal or better then STANDARD's premium line. I've sold both.

Admission you are little more than a parts store clerk noted.

The GOLD filter is a WIX filter. SAME part numbers, but NAPA deletes the very

first number. Valvoline and NAPA oil are the same.

Same manufacture address and NAPA usually just adds a *75* to the Valvoline

part number, but on the 10w30... Valvoline number is 129 and

NAPA is 75-130. So what if the boxes change,

Real defensive about NAPA quality, aren't you?

look now... the NAPA boxes are getting the NASCAR logo all over them. They are

even starting to put the 2nd line Ignition Wires in a *box*,

instead of the plastic *shell*. BTW, I don't know how you can complain about

NAPA *quality*! That reminds me, did you know that ALOT of the

new NAPA radiators for FORD applications come straight-out-of-the-box with the

FORD *factory* number stamped right on the part? Your gonna

get a FACTORY radiator, OR a MODINE radiator when you go to NAPA. Same goes for

some of the *new* or *hard-to-find* electrical parts.

No big deal, I guess. When I was just out of high school, I worked the parts counter for a GM dealership in Dallas, but Jesus, Ronnie, isn't 20 years a long time to remain a gopher?

Reply to
Fred Hall