CHARLIE RUTH threatened to call the police.

WORST DEALER in the world... CHARLIE RUTH FORD/Henryetta, Ok.

> >My family has bought about 40 - 50 cars and trucks from this *man* in the past 30 years.

Most of which are resting on cinder blocks behind the ancestral family mobile home.

>Reason we have 'split-the-sheets'?... Could not fix/find the noise (loose

bolts) in my front-end AND got shafted by their body shop. To make a long story short...

But...but...shouldn't a mechanic with 20+ years experience, such as yourself, be able to rectify this problem?

lmfao

>A jerk crashed into my brother's car - body shop can fix "better then new" for

$6000.00 estimate - picked up car and found that new UNused REPAIR PARTS are still sitting in corner

- charged us (insurance) ALOT of EXTRA money for PARTS that they did NOT even

USE! - we asked "why"? - CHARLIE RUTH threatened to call the police.

Poor whining bitch. Go watch a foreign film and feed the sound through your imaginary Alpine, Ronnie.

Reply to
Fred Hall