liquid tape securing small plugs

from Grainger.... stock plugs are too fragile for clumsy installers.

splice happens while unit runs...no fuddling while repairing into stop running once plugged in.

Reply to
avagadro7

If you make sure the opening and the lid are clean, put the lid on tightly (without the plastic bag), then store it upside down. It will last a lot longer that way. That method also works great with PVC glue.

Reply to
SC Tom

yes and in the root cellar.

I'm in a warm climate. The Graingers compound is staying fresh. also stickier.

Google took me out for posting this in 3 groups.

check the garage.

Reply to
avagadro7