Lubricant Recomendation

Looking to change over to a synthetic oil for front axel,transfer case, and rear axel. It`s a 95 F-350 dually with 7.3. Which synthetic equivelent do I need for each unit? Not sure if limited slip characteristics are important.I have been told front axel & rear require different oils. Please point me in the right directon.Thank you

Reply to
Don Anderson