Need trans. and xfer case

1989 Ford Bronco 302 auto 4x4

C6 trans 3spd with manual xfer case

Used, good Working, better Cheap, best Delivered and installed on site is probably asking too much, right ?

Reply to
Wheeler.Dealer

depends on your location and how badly I need a 'road trip'................

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:19:13 +0000, Wheeler.Dealer rearranged some electrons to form:

Do you know what "mutually exclusive" means?

Reply to
David M

it's like I tell people who ask if I know of a 'good, used, cheap' truck.............you might get two out of the three, but........................

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

Yep, I could use a Good,Cheap,Used truck as well.

F250 XLT Lariat, 4x4, V8, 5spd., long bed, supercab, dually maybe ( Crew cab is Ok, doesn't really need to be a dually)

Maybe Electric Yellow With Black Leather Interior Raised with... oh idunno, 44's maybe

And I've got $1000, just burning a hole in my pocket, If you've got one of those for sale :)

Reply to
Wheeler.Dealer

Would you like a hot apple pie with that?

Reply to
Joe