O2 sensor location on 1997 f150 ford 4,6

where is the o2 sensor located on my 1997 f 150

Reply to
lynn

I have the same problem, and I was told that I could probably just take it out and clean it, then unplug the battery. If the check engine light comes back on, then it's probably deffected, and you will need another one, but if not, your home free!

Reply to
akasoul