Downstream O2 Sensor Connector Location 2000 Sunfire

I'm trying to locate the connector for the heated oxygen sensor on my 2000 Pontiac Sunfire with 2.4L engine. This is the oxygen sensor located after the catalytic converter. The manual shows it is a 4 pin connector located in the engine compartment but doesn't show the actual location. Can anyone help me out here please?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike

Look around by the brake booster.