Online Access to a Factory Manual for a 2001 E350/Vacuum Connections

Hi,

Is there online access to a factory manual for a 2001 E350? I need to check the vacuum connections for the dash vents. Unfortunately, I have had some busy mice chomping away! They chewed through one black line in the passenger area, and I can only find 1 end of the line... I now get no air coming out of the dash vents.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jay Alperson