Power window kit or.....

might I save money at a recycle yard? Also thinking of power door locks. Getting tired leaning over to hit the lock button or roll the window up/down, know what I mean? Since my '81 is just now gettin' broke-in good, I'm thinking of keeping it. I just got a bench-seat rebuild kit and a vinyl recover kit. I've no experience in upholstry, so if anyone has any hints/tips/info, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks

Reply to
putt