Purchase Advice Sought

I have my eye on a half ton pickup made by Dodge with a 5.7L hemi head. I haul little more than ass, but this model seems eminently capable of doing that. I'm afraid to drive it for fear I'll fall into a spate of paper signing that would tie me up for years.

Help confuse me by telling what F-150 would serve me better for similar 21K invested....

TIA....

Reply to
Phxbrd