Brakeline problem

Hello,

I am trying to change the RF brake line on an 86 Bronco II. I have the line unscrewed from the metal line from the master cyl but I can't seem to release the clip that holds the line where it is fastened to the frame. Any advice is appreciated.

-- "My grandpappy told my pappy that In My Day, Son, A Man Had To Answer For The Wicked That He'd Done."

Toby Keith and Willie Nelson

Reply to
Scott

You need to rotate the line in the clip. It goes in and turns about 90 degrees.

Reply to
Lester