Re: Re: Automakers Lengthen Oil Change Intervals

snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com says...

In your uneducated opinion.

What...the...fuck? Yeah BMW installs a 400 deg T-stats now...

Do you have a stockpile of 35 year old oil or something? Your knowledge of oil is clearly obsolete.

Funny... I've seen more than enough vehicles with 3 times that mileage that use extended oil change intervals that I can make the same claims about.

Yeah Snoball recommends cheap oil with no silly "API donut".

Site Timeline