Rear End Whine

2003 F150 5.4 3.55LS rear. Since new it's whined at 45, 55 & 65 under light load. Much worse at 45 but noticable over the radio at all speeds. Been in the shop 10 times for this. Could go Lemon Law but I love the truck otherwise and don't want to give it back. So far Ford is still throwing parts at it trying to figure out a fix so as long as they are trying to fix it I'll give them a chance. If Ford gives up or the warranty period starts getting close I'll have to go Lemon Law. The last time in the shop it got a whole new rear end from the reat "U" joint back and for about a month it was quiet. It's now worse at 45 than it's ever been and even whines at 30 MPH now. The service manager tells me it's a known, common problem with the '03s so I was surprised when I downloaded the headers and diidn't find a single post on the problem. I don't suppose I'd be lucky enough that someone here has discovered a "fix" for the problem that I could pass on the the service manager?? All ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.

A Hugh Jass by any other name.....

Man who scratches ass shouldn't bite fingernails. The gene pool needs more chlorine. Change .com to .net to reply direct.

Tiny