Reverse Sensor not working 2000 Explorer

I litely bumped my idiot neighbors car with my 2000 ford exploder...I mean explorer, while backing out of my driveway (he's an idiot because he had it illegally parked backwards, on the wrong side of the street %$##%T#@).

Anyway, now my reverse sensor is not working. Anyone know what might be wrong? No visible damage, as I said, it was a lite bump. I suspect there's a reset switch or something.

Thanks.

Reply to
Frustrated Explorer Owner