truck shakes while idling but I don't know why

I have a 99 Mazda B-4000 4x4 (identical to Ford Ranger XLT). I took it in to the dealer for an oil change and immediately when I started the truck it was shaking while idling. I notified the mechanic and he came out and checked to make sure oil was filled etc.. but all I know is that is was fine before and now it shakes. What could have happened? Once I begin moving everything is normal, but it still shakes only when I am stopped and it is idling. It is a manual transmission and it doesn't seem to shake from low idle speed since when I push the gas in neutral it still shakes. This is baffling to me, does anyone have any ideas? Regards, Matt

Reply to
mrlang64

make sure the motor mounts are broken.

Reply to