windstar shakes while stopped

A couple days ago, my sister told me her 2000 ford windstar was acting funny. I drove it, but didn't find anything unusual until I stopped. When its in drive, and stopped, it begins to shake. The longer you are stopped, the more it shakes. My question is what could the problem be?

Reply to
Sam

If you put it in neutral while the shaking is going on, does the shaking go away entirely, or only subside a bit?

Reply to
zwsdotcom