Uneven Brake Wear

Just changed the pads (front and rear) on my 02 250, CC, 4X4, V-10, 47K. I noticed a very distinct difference in the wear both from inner and outer pads and left to right side. I can understand the difference from inner to outer but from left to right.

I've owned this truck for a year and this is the first time I've done anything to the brakes. I have towed a 30ft travel trailer (6500-7500 lbs) about 10 times. One trip of 2000 miles and the rest about 200 or so.

Any ideas on the right to left differences in wear?

Jay

-- This communication protected by Norton Antivirus.

Reply to
Jay