when to replace shocks? f150-7700 with plow?

I have 30k miles on my 2001 f150 supercab heavy duty with plow. I am the second owner.

the tires are slightly cupped and I am wondering if the factory shocks are not up to the loads of a 7 1/2 snow plow. Is it possible that tire wear (cupping, scalloping) will reduce with new monroe reflex shocks? The second dealer replaced the idler arm and rebalanced the tires - helped a lot at 65mph. regards, john

Reply to
John Cadella

tire cupping is standerd with four wheel drives. there is not much you can do about it

Reply to
Falcoon