wind noise under hood

to fellow f250 4x4 diesel truck owners i have a noise problem under my hood. gong at a speed of 45 mph and up there is a very horrible sound. i guess the best way to describe it is its like a loud vibrating humming noise. i have tightened, touched and looked at everything under the hood and cannot find a thing. if any one out there has had a problem like this and was able to find out what it was, and able to fix it please let me know.

thank you,

fellow f250 owner.

Have a great day!!!

Reply to
TANYA ROSE

Sounds like your cooling fan is not free-wheeling.

Reply to
Michael O