WTB: Looking for a F-150 pulley any ideas?

I am looking to buy a new pulley for my power steering pump.. I have been searching for a few days and have had no luck.

any ideas are appreciated!!!

1979 F150 300 6 Cylinder no air

I need the pulley on the power steering pump.

TIA!!!

Reply to
CaptainsDad

Is there a part number on the pulley you have, or do you not have it and need one? Search on-line for the part number- you may find that it fits other vehicles like the Bronco, etc., and then you might be able to find one in a junk yard. 'Bout all I got. Sorry.

Reply to
SC Tom

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 13:36:00 -0700, CaptainsDad rearranged some electrons to say:

Your local junkyard should be able to help.

Reply to
david