Yesterday

I took delivery of a new F150 4x4 Lariat, tow package,6 cd changer/mp3 player and convience group.....18 inch wheels etc.

in the 80's a pickup started to become as user friendly as a nice car. This thing is like the space shuttle.

Henry

initial look last night I couldnt find the spark plugs...geesh.

hell of a nice truck though. but its going to haul a boat/ dive/fishing gear and go deer/hog hunting like a 4x4 is supposed to. time will tell.

Reply to
Henry

I have a 2004 equipped just about the same and it is a great truck to own. I pull a 3500 pound pop-up trailer with it and it doesn't have any problems at all maintaining freeway speeds even when I come to some medium sized hills.

Reply to
Mark Jones