Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 suburban a/c problems w/dual air
Anybody got a diagram of the a/c system for a 94 chevy suburban? Just serviced the system; low and high press. is good, no leaks but 83 degree air is all I can get out of the front and rear vents. The...
16
16

cruise control intermittent
Any ideas why a cruise control on a 2003 Yukon XL with 5.3L V8 would have my cruise control work 30% of the time?? When it doesn't work, it won't work no matter whether you fiddle with the on-off,...
1
1

oil filters pf61 b1432
Hi Both these oil filter have the same specs I think, thread size filter media but one the b1432 baldwin has an antidrain back vale the other does not pf-61 ac delco my pf-61 mounts vertically so no...

Re: MPG
Nobody gets as good MPG as rated by the EPA because of the conditions the cars are tested in. If your car is brand new, your gas consumption will improve with time. It may take more than 10,000 kms....

Re: MPG
Go here for the new, more realistic numbers state 17 city. You may get better with a few more break in miles, but not knowing your driving habits, no one can say for sure it 13 is good or bad.

Re: MPG
READ what it says about, 'your mileage my differ,' WBMA mike

Why GM uses same colors for all?
I'm curious, has anyone else been put off by the marketing cost cutting that has all Cherolets (for instance) using the same paint? So, your big bucks Corvette will have the same paint color as...
3
3

OnStar funny
I read a comment saying OnStar was GM?s admission that they can?t keep their cars from breaking down, so they might as well make it easier to call a tow truck.
3
3

someone crashed into my car......help!
Last week I was sick with a bad cold and thus groggy. I came out of the grocery store, and a lady and her teenage daughter were walking away from their car, which was next to mine. They almost didn't...
3
3

DeathCool advice on 2001 Impala
Hello All: My 2001 Impala 3.8 just turned over 69K miles. It will be 7 years old on Dec 2007. I bought the car when it was about a year old with 10K miles. When the car was four years old and about...
9
9

Re: help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book
' Forums - Ambien' ()ambien'ambien' () 'buy ambien' ( buy ambien'buy ambien' ( 'Buy Ambien' ( BuyAmbien 'Buy Ambien' ( 'cheap ambien' ( cheapambien 'cheap ambien' ( ' Forums - Order ambien'()...
1
1

Car sales indicate broader troubles
Car sales indicate broader troubles business cuts don't explain Detroit's losses Despite popular new vehicles such as the GMC Acadia and Ford Edge, General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. continue...

Old Chevy truck
'65 short/wide bed. A friend is fixing-up this vehicle, supposedly for his grandson who is 15mths old now...we all know better...anyway he wants to do away with the chain tailgate supports and use...
1
1

1995 Regal - Evaporator Needs Cleaning
I need to clean the evaporator on this vehicle....the drain hole must be plugged....it is really starting to stink. Not sure where to look and what I need to disassemble to do the job. Any assistance...

P0742
Reference my earlier post.. The TCC stuck open is the OBD II code. Car is 2001 Buick Century with 110000miles. Sorry about the wrong code. Thanks ernie
3
3