OnStar funny

I read a comment saying OnStar was GM?s admission that they can?t keep their cars from breaking down, so they might as well make it easier to call a tow truck.

Reply to
Jose Jimenez

I read a comment saying you are an idiot, and a Troll. You know what? Mine was true.

Reply to
80 Knight

Having done several cross-country drives I can tell you that the only cars I ever see on the side of the road have a big ass blue oval on the front.

Well, there was that one time I saw an 80's Camaro on the shoulder. I figured he ran out of gas.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

He may have stopped for a haircut! (Any of you listen to "Click and Clack on PBS)

Al Bottoms Up Divers

Reply to
ajtessier