P0720

The OBD II code Torque converter circuit stuck open. This has happoned a couple of times. I took the car to a shop and after checking out I was told that everything was working fine and if I could live with the light (service engin soon) being on, drive it ! On the way home the service engin light went off, but today (10 days)The light come on again. Same problem. Care runs fine except at a stop sign the shift hesitates a couple of times while shifting. I heard that there is a multiwire plug that hooks to the transmission that might not be making good contact.. Where is this plug and can it be cleaned? Contact cleaner? Thanks ernie

Reply to
ernests13

Shep

P0720 is not "Torque converter circuit stuck open". Check the code again and re-post.

Reply to
PauL

Reply to
ernests13