1995 Corsica heater core replacement difficulty?

Hi all. This is a followup to my previous question regarding a coolant leak. I'm fairly confident I'm looking at a leaking heater core, so how difficult are these to replace? I'm guessing it's not too difficult, just time-consuming and a PITA. To what extent does the dash have to be disassembled?

Thanks, ~kevin

== == Discover your inner ball.

== Kevin Goodier { snipped-for-privacy@biggreenball.com } ==

Reply to