1997 40th anniv b'ville ssei

hi,

i have had an eye out for a 40th anniv bonneville for a while and i got some thing even better... it is a 1997 boneville ssei. that is right, it is a boneville according to the title :)

i'll provide more details if there is any interest to this post....

peter

Reply to
peter

That is hilarious! You have got to scan the title (blur out the important stuff in the scanned image) and post the image on the net.

Too funny!

May I ask what state titled it as a "Boneville?"

A true collector's item! LOL

Reply to
Rick_LT1

Obviously one of the bone headed states!!!

Reply to
PeterD

This reminds me of a trip to the DMV in Idaho Falls, Idaho about 20 years ago.

An old fella in line tells me that they send the employees to Nasty School for a month before they can work there.

When he gets to the window, he asks the girl if they send them to Nasty School for a month. The girl replies, no, they only send us for two weeks.

HAHA.

Reply to
Scott

CT took the title but i have a copy...

IL

i put bone ville on the CT registration papers today...we'll see if it stays

Reply to
peter

CT has a dmv employee benefit of "on the job retirement"

(well it used to...they are much better now...i hoe none of them read this ng :)

Reply to
peter

You oughta see what my insurance agent does to "Studebaker..." I've had three and I think they spelled it differently every time.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel