1998 chevy malibu

I have a 1998 chevy malibu. I have been having several problems with my car. On the rear passenger side, I notice that there is a rattling sound and it is sounds like the trunk is actually loose. It started when I needed new tires and after I got new tires, the sound never went away. Now it is getting worse and louder. Any ideas as to what I could do to fix this?

Reply to
harley

I have noticed that there is a sound coming from the front end of my car. It sounds like metal rattling. I am not sure what this may be caused from. I started hearing the noise when my ac was acting up. Then, I got the ac fixed and it still is making this sound. I can hear it loudest on the passenger side.

Reply to
harley